Job Description for Meet & Greet Team Member
Reporting to: Airport Manager, Terminal Supervisor
Main purpose of the Job
To welcome all Young Learners at the airport and assist with their onward journey
To act with an overriding responsibility for the students' welfare and safety at all times.
- Report to Airport Manager/Terminal Supervisor in the group meeting zone at the appointed time.
- Welcomes students at the arrival gate, appropriately dressed and with clear signage
- Checks students have all their luggage and travel documents, assisting with luggage where appropriate.
- Escorts students to transfer point; checking luggage, return flight tickets, providing information about the transfer, including Welcome Lounge if relevant, and making the student feel comfortable.
- Assembles group and escorts to shuttle bus or direct coach/taxi transfer. Ensure students and luggage loaded safely.
- Liaises with Welcome Lounge, as required.
- Informing Airport Managers of late-comers and cancellations.
- Presents a positive first impression of OISE and its associates
- Welcomes students from the shuttle bus or coach/taxi outside the building and escorts into the terminal and to the check-in desk as directed by the Airport Manager or Terminal Supervisor.
- Looks after the students during check-in and until it is time to move through the departure gate.
- Informs the Meet & Greet Co-ordinator of any changes or delays which may need to be communicated further
- Gives a positive final impression of OISE and its associates